October 30, 2016 – Noon-3:30pm
• Craftsmen/Artists products must be hand made. Anything else will be considered a vendor.
• Craftsmen booth (10x10ft space) are free to approved craftsmen/artist. Application below.
• Craftsmen must provide their own table, chairs, tent, etc. needed for the event. No electricity is available on site.
• Craftsmen must be able to have their booth set up from 11:00am- 3:30pm.
• No food sampling or selling is permitted without approval permit.
By filling out the form above, I agree to abide by the rules stated. I understand that all art and promotion of my items must take place within the confines of my booth. I agree to make certain my booth is safe and secure. I further understand that SlingFest and all their representatives, including volunteers and security, are not responsible for or liable for damages including, but not limited to, loss suffered before, during, or after the event I have applied to as a result of the display of my work, equipment or material. Further, SlingFest is not responsible for any personal injuries I, associates of my booth/ business, customers, or prospective customers may incur while operating my booth. SlingFest reserves all rights to refuse booth space based on event guidelines. If these guidelines are not upheld, my booth will be closed immediately.